Top ranked urology care
Physicians at Cleveland Clinic’s Glickman Urological & Kidney Institute are recognized worldwide for excellence in patient care, teaching and research. U.S. News & World Report ranks Cleveland Clinic’s urology program best in Ohio and No. 2 in the nation.
We are proud to offer patients comprehensive, state-of-the-art and compassionate urologic care. Our providers include urologists fellowship trained in oncology, laparoscopy/robotic surgery, and female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.
Our convenient locations make it easy for you to schedule an appointment close to home.
From your first office visit, you can expect:
- A community of patient-focused professionals who collaborate to meet your needs
- Prompt, efficient service
- Honest, straightforward answers to your questions
- A comfortable, caring environment to help you feel at ease
- Kidney stones
- Urinary tract infections
- Hematuria – blood in the urine
- Benign prostate growth
- Elevated PSA
- Urinary frequency and urgency – male and female
- Fecal urgency and incontinence
- Nocturia – getting up frequently at night to urinate
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Female incontinence and prolapse